Abbazia | Todi Luxury Villa | USD $ 6.1M
Abbazia del 1400
Estate with villa of 650 square meters on three levels plus 90 square meters of arcades. The structure of the most ancient origin dated back to 1400 from certain parts News.
The property is 350 m asl. And it is equipped with
No. 01 entrance room with fireplace;
No. 03 interconnecting halls with bar and 03 bathrooms;
No. 10 double bedrooms each with private bathroom inside;
Number 01 guest house (70 sqm.)
In addition to this we also have a large building with SPA of 350 square meters consisting of a games room and TV lounge.
N. 01 area "wet" with Whirlpool Jacuzzi, turkish bath, Finnish sauna, 3 showers, relaxation room;
No. 01 equipped gym; No. 01 massage room + solar lamp (shower); No. 02 changing rooms;
N. 02 baths;
On the estate we also have a large panoramic swimming pool of 120 square meters with 300 square meters of solarium
It should also be pointed out the possibility of building recovery for 2500 square meters.
photovoltaic system of about 37 Kw.
All it surrounded by farmland and forest of about 7 hectares all in a panoramic location
Italian Luxury Apartment
Palazzo Cesi | Todi Luxury Apartment | Ask for Price
The construction of this building began in 1500. The design was done by an architect named Sangallo the Younger. Antonio da Sangallo the Younger, real name is Antonio Lanyards. He was an Italian architect, active during the Renaissance and Mannerism. Its Palazzo Baldassini in Rome, whose forms will be proposed again by him in Palazzo Farnese, is considered the main model for the type of the mansion until the beginning of the eighteenth century.
Sangallo leaves in history a very important track, we can count more than 30 buildings designed and manufactured ranging from Rome to Florence. The most powerful families turned to him.
This building was born in the most important square in Todi, the highest point of the city and overlooking the whole valley upon the horizon.
This impressive Renaissance residence is characterized by a porticoed courtyard and well frescoed rooms, decorated with rich wooden ceilings. It was prestigious private residence of the bishops Paolo Emilio, and Angelo Federico Cesi.
In 1742, he lived there and died Paolo Rolli from which comes the name of the street, the famous poet, wrote several works and most importantly translated into Italian for the lost paradise of John Milton.
Now to the numbers, this apartment is on the floor and to access it we have two possibilities: via the elegant atrium with partly open that door to the imposing stairway or by elevator that takes us one step away from the door d ‘ entrance.
The apartment is about 310 square meters, divided into 6 large rooms well-lit with high ceilings, and has another on the ground floor of about 82 square meters environment from which you log on to a private garden of about 150sqm.
Italian Abbey Complex
Allerona | Building with 24 Residential Units | Ask For Price
The suburb originated from the conversion of the abbey complex established by the monastic order of the Guglielmites in the 11th century and then passed to the Benedictine order San Pietro was born as a monastic complex likely built on a preceding pagan sacred area.
The presence of the Abbey is mentioned around the year 1000. It was located at the south of the plots donated in 1038 by Earl Winildo to the Monastery of Saint Salvatore of Mount Amiata, on the boundary between the two Counties of Chiusi and Orvieto. In the 13th century the monks of Saint Peter’s belonged to the Order of Cistercians, established in the 11th Century with the spirit of returning to a monastic life consistent with the original character of the Benedictine rule, that had gradually lost the traits of austerity and manual work after the Council of Aquisgrana (year 817). The order originated in the Abbey of Cîteaux (in Latin Cistercium) in Burgundy, founded by Robert of Molesme in 1098, and it quickly spread also in Italy where the Abbeys of Fossanova, Casamari, Tre Fontane, and Chiaravalle are still well-known.
From the end of the 15th century to the early decades of the 16th, its history is bound to the Church of Saint John the Evangelist of the Augustinians from Bologna, located in Orvieto. In 1469 the Monastery was downgraded to a commandry in favour of the noble Enrico Monaldeschi, who renounced it in favour of the Canons Regular of the Lateran through the act approved by Pope Leo X with a bull dated January 8th, 1517. In 1563 the lead of the church of the suburb passed from the Canons Regular to the secular clergy.
In 1676 the canons sold the property of San Pietro Acquaeortus to Cardinal Bonelli, and from him it passed to the Sinibaldi family, and then to marquise Girolamo Antinori, with the exception of a “small working plot with a house and a church” that was left to the parish.
Between 1768 and 1775 Nicola Antinori sold the plots to Francesco Costarelli, who transmitted them to his descendants. In 1844 the estate of Saint Peter was purchased by the canon Giovanni Napoleoni from Orvieto and then inherited by Luigi Napoleoni and his sons Giovanni and Paolo who administered it until the early decades of the 20th century.
Between the last decades of the 19th century and the early 20th century the municipalities of Allerona and Fabro provided the suburb with essential facilities like the road, the school and the cemetery, so that the small community, along with the ensemble of the surrounding farmhouses, maintained a stable population of around two hundred inhabitants.
Between the two World Wars, the life of the suburb was tightly connected with Allerona, where the municipality stands. From the 50’s in the 20th century, the beginning of urbanization, which gradually took manpower away from the countryside to industries and services located in larger cities, did not spare this suburb, that according to the census of 1961 already counted only 113 inhabitants, who were almost disappeared at the end of the 70’s.
The suburb is located in the northern part of the territory of Orvieto, between northern Latium and the southern part of the territory of Siena. Such a location allows to quickly reach tourist destinations of great interest: in Tuscany, the thermal station of San Casciano dei Bagni, the Val d’Orcia and the medieval pearls of Maremma Toscana (Pitigliano, Sorano, and Sovana); in Latium, the lake of Bolsena, Viterbo and the Viterban Tuscia; in Umbria, the suburb is very close to Orvieto, with its Cathedral as the most magnificent jewel. Perugia, Assisi, Città della Pieve, and the lake Trasimeno with its medieval villages, are also easy to reach.
The buildings consist of 25 residential units
with floor area ranging from m. 50 (min.) Per square meter. 150 (max).
The relevance of these services: restaurant and kitchen, conference room, common rooms
(Relaxation), gym, spa, tavern bar / wine, having an area of approx.
820 (around) and the pool is approx. 1080.
The dining room and conference facilities have been created in the old church.
External services consist of pool and lawn and gardens.
Typical are the paths to the outside are made up of narrow streets and underpasses
connections from the central square.
Also the existing surrounding land. 4.5 (approx)
And 'possible to build an additional 2,000 cubic meters in extension.
Type: Old town with historic houses
- Conditions: fully restored
- Location: in the countryside
- Size: Sq .. 3380.00 (gross) - Sq 2420.00 (usable area)
- Features: old stone and brick building with wooden beams and ceilings "Cotto" tiles. Pedestrians and cobbled squares (stones and bricks)
- Appendices: the relevance of services (restaurant, kitchen, conference room, common rooms
relaxing gym, health club, tavern / wine bar), outdoor public areas
outdoor pool, outdoor pool, spa with indoor pool with sea water
- Service facilities: power grid, telephone network, drinking water, ADSL
- Gas: g.p.l.
- Heating: radiators (floor)
- Garden: yes
- Access: excellent (municipal road and driveway)
- Land: 4.5 hectares (with park and forest)
Closest cities: Terni (90 Km.) Orvieto (Km.3); Todi (Km.53); Siena (Km.116); San Casciano dei Bagni (Km.18); Chianciano Terme
(Km.50); Montepulciano (Km.61); Chiusi (Km.44);
Narni (Km.78); Lago di Bolsena - Bolsena (Km.36); Spoleto
(116 Km.) Assisi (Km.107); Perugia (Km.76); Roma
(Km.139); Firenze (Km.165)
- Nearest airports: Perugia "S. Francesco "(Km.95); Roma "Fiumicino" (Km.164); Roma "Ciampino" (Km.150); Firenze "A. Vespucci "
(Km.175); Ancona "Falconara" (Km.206); Rimini "F.
Fellini "(Km.265); Bologna "G. Marconi "(Km.260)
Perugia | Commercial Premium Office Space | USD $3M
For sale, valuable city center with excellent finishing's located in the heart of the city. The City Center is adjacent to a large car park, the bus station, & the escalators to reach the center. Slightly above the old stadium of Cilia, from the top floor, you can enjoy a great view. It is a regularly shaped complex and is spread over 3 levels. It is developed on a land area of about 1600 square meters.
Distributed as follows:
I) AI plane Piazza Caduti del Lavoro approx 550.00 sq. ft.
2) AI street level Via hunter Alps approx 830.00 sq. ft.
3) AI basement about with a circumference of 220 sq. ft.
It is equipped with air conditioning units and an internal elevator that connects the three levels, which until last December was occupied entirely by the Ministry of Archaeological Services Goods.
Good attraction for a private school, nursing home, private clinic, bank, laboratory, radiology, etc.